Sunday, August 5, 2007

I got TAGGED!!!

The Rules: So this is how it works. I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag 7 others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1) I (we) adopted an older child. We wanted someone to teach and love.

2) I have a WHOLE room of Garfield stuff!! From pencils, notebooks, greeting cards up to ceramics and kitchen ware.

3) I HATE spiders.

4) I have never been out of the USA.

5) Growing up, I used to watch WWF wrestling!!!!

6) I secretly love to drive my husbands Jeep. (Only with the top off in the summer.)

7) I have 3 cats.

OK, NOW, I have to find 7 people that have probably been tagged already! lol
Clearly Inspired-Kim, Fabulosly artsy, Inky smiles, April mamadriggs,quilted bag,Twistedchic-Michele.

No comments: