Sunday, May 18, 2008

YUM-Lobster (WHOLE)!!

So, we all went out last night for our belated Mothers day dinner. We went to the CrabBarn in Reading, PA. Mom & I wanted seafood!!! YUM My hubby will eat some and my daughter wont touch it. lol But they have land food too. Mom wanted to start off with some steamed clams. Do you know how long its been since Ive had those? Probably like 20+ years! She asked if I would eat any, and I said, I guess! lol I think I like them!! Greg even ate some!! So Im hungry and could probalby eat just about anything and everything on that menu, but I really LOVE lobster tail and you dont get that too often. So I asked what the price was. The waiter informed me that they have a special on a WHOLE lobster for like $35. Ive never had a whole one before. What do I do with it? lol He said he would help. Ok, twist my arm. So when it finally comes out (they were VERY busy) then I had to sit and stare at it because I didnt have a "cracker" and also had NO clue what to do with it. So, when he finally came back (he was trying to catch up) he showed me what to do and what all I could eat. Oh my goodness was it DELICIOUS!!!! I have never had anything that tasted so sweet and sooooo good!!! Mom even liked (yes I shared). The clams were really good too. Then I had these yummy sweet potatoes rounds with cinnamon/sugar and syrupy stuff on. I didnt need any dessert! lol None of us did. We were SO full! So it was a million dollars, so what.....you only live once right?

No comments: