Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day Of School

Well, today was the first day of school. As much as I could NOT wait for summer to be over and school to start again, I MUST admit that it felt a little weird without Kimberly around today. I started back to work today too as a crossing guard, so I was up early and did something. I was also very productive today!! :) That IS saying a lot for me! lol I folded some wash and put it away, put clean dishes away and loaded the dishwasher too. Figured I would give the kid a break on her first day back to school. I actually watched about 1/2 hour of TV today too!! lol Very rarely do I do that. It was a scrapbooking show on DIY. Pretty cool. I think that is only like the second time I have gotten to see it.
SWAPS Man, all of a sudden it seems I am up to my elbows in swaps and such. Guess I better get with it. I have a receipe swap, card swap, something else I havent figured out what Im making yet swap and I have to cut up some new papers from CTMH for a group swap so we all have the NEW paper packets to show off! Thats an easy one!
Well, guess I better go see what to make for supper now too. Whew.....long day.

No comments: