Thursday, September 6, 2007

Lost weekend

WOW, I guess its been a while since Ive written. With school starting and then Labor Day weekend, birthdays and all kinds of events, I think I got lost! lol We were off on Friday and we did all of our errands. Driving from one end of the county to the other, Lunch with my mom at Sonics! lol
Sat. I went to an Indian pow-wow with a friend and met my mom and her friends there. It was a gorgeous day!!! Its in a park, so there is shade. My hubby & dd stayed home and worked reallllly hard to clean up his/our junk room and moved my scrapping table over there and now I have a scrap room!!! I will try to post some pics later on from that too. Sunday was my bday, so we went out for breakfast and just had a nice day. Monday we all had off yet, so we slept in some, then went to AC Moore later and out to eat. THAT was an adventure of its own. Geeezzz, I didnt think it was going to be THAT hard to find a place that was OPEN and also would actually wait on us.
Tuesday was back to school. Getting caught up now and trying to get a routine going again. Got lots more to say from the weekend too. OH, I gotta tell you about my car too! :( BBL

No comments: