Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Week!!!

Oh my! SO I went away to a crop and had a great time with a bunch of friends. Came home a little early on Sunday. I was supposed to go see the Harry Potter movie. Ended up not feeling so great for 2 days!! THEN these last 2 havent been so great either. Found out I had a DR appt today that I totally forgot about (THank God they called the day before to remind ME!). Went to go to appt. today, and got LOST!!! Yes, Lost on the way to a Dr I only go see like once a year. Duh me. I didnt even have his phone #. I had to call my hubby, get the number, call for directions and see IF I should still come because I was SO late! Geez. Finally got all that done. Came home, then dd had a Dr. appt at 2, then we went to the grocery store. I barely made it throught the store I started to feel really bad again. THEN, on the way home it started POURING SO BAD!!!!!! Our food was soaking wet before we could even get it in the house. Then of course like 5 mins later....it STOPPED raining! Lol Go figure.
Oh, yeah, and we went to see Harry Potter last night. It was not all that great. I dont know IF its just me or what, but I have SO much trouble hearing and understanding the talking in these movies. Then, I kid you NOT, there was someone towards the front of the thearte that MUST have had a walkman/mp3 player ON and I could hear it!!!! When the movie was kinda quiet.....at first I thought I was hearing things! lol Also, they were like the most UNcomfortable seats. UGH>
OK, Im done now. :)

No comments: