Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Yesterdays FUN!!

Ok, so, IF you dont like medical stuff and/or Feet...do NOT read this!!!!!! lol
I HATE feet!!!! Mine, his, yours, doesnt matter. SO, for a while now (like at least a MONTH) I have had these 2 little pimple/bump type things on the bottom of my right foot. One on the heel and 1 like middle toward the toes. I decided they were NOT going to go away on their own. So after looking things up and trying different things, up to and including IGNORING it....I decided I HAD to go to the DR. SO, yesterday (Tuesday) I go. They were WARTS!! UGH...gross. I Never had one of those anywhere and dont think I wanted them ON my FOOT!!! SO, the nurse/dr lady tells me, I will have to make an appt. to come back when there is time and get them FROZEN OFF! UGH WHAT??? This doest NOT sound like fun! lol Then she comes back in and tells me that she has time NOW, did I want to do it. NO, NOT really, but I did. Well, that part was NOT so bad. It was uncomfortable, a little weird and a LOT cold!! I walked out, drove home and then sat on the sofa. At first it didnt feel too bad, but later it was like throbing and jabbing. WELLLLLL, let me tell YOU something....a few hours later I could NOT WALK ON MY FOOT!!!!!!! I had SOOO much PAIN I could NOT beleive it. Geeezzz, what the heck. It hurt worse then it did BEFORE I went to the DR! I felt like there was something jabbing me in those spots (the heel one was not as bad) and my foot was swollen(at the toes) and on HOT too!!! Nothing we had here seemed to help, and none of us knew what to do. I called my bestest gf who is a nurse and said HELP!!! IT hurts! lol SO, I took a pain pill, put some "magic stuff" on it and started to feel a tad better. Then before bed, I put some ice on it too. I CRAWLED, yes crawled to bed!! UP the stairs and into the bed!!! OH, yeah, did I forget to tell you......when I TRIED to stand up earlier and I was in SO much pain and crying, my dd went downstairs and got the CRUTCHES? LOL I had never in my life even Used a crutch, so that didnt do me much good either! lol What a mess. I could not beleive this. SO, Im thinking.....did the lady do something weird or wrong? Am "I" just a wuss? lol She did tell me that in a sense she was giving me Frostbite, so, maybe that just HURTS. I also have the fibro and we are MORE sensitive to nerve ends and the pain, so maybe that too. I felt so stupid. It was only a wart for petes sake. lol
SO, that was my adventure yesterday! I woke up at 4am and it wasnt so bad, and now that this day is about over, its getting better. I can almost walk normal again.
OK, Im done with icky stories now.

No comments: