Sunday, September 30, 2007

FINALLY got my car back!

Well, I actually got it back on Sat, but I wasn't home most of the day because I was at a crop. Then I was to tired to care! lol It is nice however to look out the window and actually SEE MY CAR THERE!!! I almost thought on Friday afternoon, that we were NOT going to be able to pick it up. The bill was almost $400!!!!!! Geeeez, where are you supposed to get that kind of money anyway? lol NOT in MY checkbook, that's for sure. But, some how, as usual, things kinda worked out. We got to pick up the car. It is DIRTY/DUSTY/ yuck gross. Did I mention it was DIRTY? Apparently there is a quarry right near this garage. So, besides the dust, the dew helped and it all stuck to my car! lol
So, back to work I go tomorrow. I bet the kids and everyone wonder where I have been ALL WEEK.
Worked some in my new scrap room again today. Not scrapping, but cleaning, organizing, figure out just how I want things!
Gotta get ready to go away this weekend. Leaving Friday night, coming home Sunday. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this place! Its about almost 2 hrs away (if I remember right?!) My friend and I were there in like May and this is with the same people same place.
That was also where I got to see and hear an Indigo Bunting for the first (and only)time!!!!
I was very excited!!!!!

No comments: