Thursday, September 20, 2007

Guess I have been busy!

Well, Nothing like going back to school and work to keep you moving! I never even finished telling you about my car. I think it is just getting old and very tired and with practically NO maintance, it is not a happy car either! lol BUT, it got me to my girlfriends house 3 hours away this past weekend and back home, so I guess I cant complain too much!!

I dont even remember if I talked about my bday? I will certainly have to put some pictures up here. My new scrapRoom is great!!!!


SO, this is it!! Everything was moved out of this room (not the big rooltop desk or a china hutch) but all the junk! Lol And, MY scrap table with the shelves there, was moved into it and I got another table too!!!! THis is just WAY coool!!!
SO, I have been organizing and making more of a mess and yes, actually working on a few things too! I will have to post some stuff then.

No comments: