Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Calligraphy, Volunteer Lunch, shopping, etc!

I have been really busy the past few days. Trying to get some things done. Ran some errands and went to Walmart shopping on Tuesday. I spent over TWO hours in that store!! HOW? Well, for one, no kid, NO hubby!!! Plus I wasn't quiet done and it was lunchtime, so I got a bite to eat at the Subway there too! Got a few Christmas presents too. Then last night I went to a class at my local scrapbook store last night on Calligraphy. It was pretty cool!! After about 2 hours straight of writing and hand cramping, we were all tired! lol It was hard for the teacher to show us on a white board, like how to hold the pen and at what angle, but when she came and showed us on our paper with the pen, it worked much better!
I volunteer at a local clothing/food bank every Wednesday morning and I went there today then we also had our Thank You lunch today too. Its when the board members and such serve US volunteers and just thank everyone. It is really nice.
OH, I almost forgot.....I actually WON something on the FIskateers online crop this weekend too! I cant wait to get it!!! I will let you know what and when.
Tomorrow......I don't think I have anything on the calendar!

No comments: