Friday, November 16, 2007

Car Saga continues......

UGH, this CAR (Buick) is turning into a money pit! SO, I take it to the garage yesterday, drop it off and ask them to change the oil, do a 4 wheel alignment and rotate the tires. I pick it up HOURS later, the only thing done is the oil change AND we have a WHOLE new list of STUFF WRONG with this car. So, those noises I was hearing.....they really WERE something! SO, I have TWO bad tires, some bushings things in the front and a different sort in the back (where we have been hearing noises) AND my serpentine belt has some chunks out of it!!!! WOW. So, I cant afford the new van, I cant really afford to fix this car all the time, but you have to! I also think that cars KNOW when you have a little extra $$$!!!! I am supposed to be going away this weekend to my friends over 2 hrs away, and we are taking MY car away for Thanksgiving too. SO, we gotta do something.
I was supposed to go do some learning/stamping stuff this morning at my up lines house, but I decided NOT to. Was almost ready to walk out the door, but I just couldn't do it. This has NOT been the greatest week of my life and I'm either having panic attacks or a nervous breakdown...or both!? Who knows. I need to pack and get ready to leave tonight yet too. I wasn't sure I was going, so I didn't do anything last night to get ready! We are going to be making cookies and fudge. Yum. Maybe this will help me 'get it together' a little better. Taking a break and seeing my girlfriend.

No comments: