Friday, November 9, 2007

Me, in a Mini VAN??!!

Well, I'm not sure yet and it wont happen today, BUT, we are looking for another car for me and we seem to be heading in the MINI-VAN direction!!! UGH! ME?!? lol I have a 4 door Buick now and we are getting rid of our Jeep, and wanted to try to get another SUV type vehicle. Hubby will probably end up with my car then. Well, suv types are expensive to buy and to repair...so we started looking at other things. I dont want another 'car' like the Buick, or I would just keep it. I want and we need, something a little higher off the ground and a little bigger. I looked at a Pontiac Transport (Montana) last night to get the idea. Its got ALL the bells and whistles that I really wanted but did NOT think we would be able to get. It has LOTS of miles on it though?!? I don't know what to think. I am going to go and take it for a test drive today, just to see what I think and IF its comfortable. I'll let you know!!! School gets out early today, so we are off to a longer weekend. lol :)

No comments: