Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ready? or NOT??






Ready or NOT?



( Im cheating on this today...I just posted THIS all on MySpace page!) COpied it over here too.




Well, I see by the count down that Christmas is only 9, yes NINE days away!!! WOW. Most of this month it hasnt even FELT like winter or DECEMBER! At least NOT here in PA!!
Ready or not, its coming. Are YOU ready? We are just about there. Most of the gifts are bought and done and we just got the cards done and ready to go out this weekend. Whew.........
Might pick up a few more small things for stockings and candy and stuff like that. We ordered something else the other night too that should be here soon. Then, My big thing is wrapping! UGH....I really do NOT like to do it and we ALWAYS wait till the LAST minute. We are usually UP late Christmas Eve wrapping and playing and doing the whole santas elf thing! Lol But, all the money and work IS worth it to see my daughters excitement and faces and FUN on Christmas day! :)



BUT, I also was productive THIS weekend. I got all the candles done, bagged and tagged and hubby delivered them on Sat. since he had to go in to work for a bit. Then we all sat down and did our Christmas cards yesterday too! Yipppie. I am gonna try to put a picture here of the candles.



I think in all we made about 15!!! Then I bought the glass holders and then wrapped it in tissue paper and put each one in its own little gift bag. It worked out pretty cute. AND, my daughter got to help!!

No comments: