Thursday, December 6, 2007

Catch up!!!

HEY, guess I should fill the last however long in! We are still trying to get the old car Buick fixed...theres a list. Also, trying (wanting) to sell the Jeep so we can buy the van. We went away for thanksgiving and we borrowed the van to go. It was very nice! Comfortable, nice ride, lots of room too. Guess a van isnt soo bad. I feel terrible though...."I" HAVE to have a new car, so we have to sell the jeep. I think everyone is bummin. Its not comfortable for any of us, its not a family car, and we just can NOT keep fixing it. Unfortuntaly we dont even go in the woods to 4wheel anymore either. BUT, I still feel bad.

Tried to get some christmas decorating done this past weekend. That usually doesnt go well either. A LOT of things right now are not going right for me. Im a problem! Between my pain and trying to do things and NOT being able to do things and REALLLLY wanting to do things, I struggle. SO, I nag hubby to bring up the decorations, then I need to DO it. The only problem with that is, you must UNDO everything and clean up before you can DO the decorating! lol Here lays the problem. TOO much work. I know I should and DO do it in sections...or a little at a time. That is the only way I CAN do it. It will get there.

Do you ever feel that you dont appreciate what you have? I have been thinking that a BUNCH lately. There are things I want and maybe even need, but I already HAVE sooo much that I am not grateful for it seems. I have a car, but I need a better one, a newer one, just Because I WANT one.....that doesnt sound nice. Sometimes I just need to step back and breathe and appreciate what I already Have. Its hard to do that sometimes I think. I mean everyone always wants something else or more, no matter what we have.

OK, enough pity party. I gotta go make supper and do something!!!

No comments: