Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blah kind of day

So, yesterday, Wednesday, was a great day. I felt good, the sun was shining....until later! lol
By the end of the night, I KNEW I was getting SICK! UGH. I have missed most of it for the longest time, but I guess it finally caught up to me. I felt absolutly terrible today. YUCK! I couldnt even really nap right because I felt so yuck! Then you KNOW its bad. lol
SO, Ive been popping cold meds and drinking oj and resting. See what tomorrow brings.

On another note. I MUST go watch the Celebrity Apprentice. TRACE Adkins made it to the end!!!! I have NEVER watched this show, and doubt that I will again, but Ive seen a few episodes and it was ok. I KNOW he will KICK the Brits Butt tonight!!! LOL Even if all else fails, its a big party and hes gonna perform at the end too. So, hopefully I can make it to stay AWAKE till 11PM!!! lol

No comments: