Thursday, March 27, 2008

About Cellphones!!!!!!!!!!

I just REALLLY need to chat about cellphones and services and such for a minute. I have been with Sprint like forever. YEARS. This last 2 yrs, NOT so good. THe dang phone didnt even work in my HOUSE!! lol How does that happen? So, for months (since summer) I knew my 2yr contract was up, so I have been asking people what phone and what service they have been using. When theirs WORKS and mine did NOT!!!
I also go up toward the State Collage area (mountains) a few times a year, and wouldnt it be great IF my phone actually WORKED?!? :)
SO, I finally decide Im gonna buy an AT&T phone. Our local Walmart does ATT, so I go there. The girl was great!!! She helped me out alot, told me what I needed to know and answered all my questions. SO, the other Wednesday I came home with a new phone. Sprint of course tried to talk me OUT of leaving them......If I had a newer phone, if this, if that...I Said NO WAY!!!!! YOu do NOT work and it didnt seem to matter about the phone.
SO, I go to the mountatins and the phone WORKS!!! All the way there, at the sb retreat and home again too! Plus, this thing doesnt need charged like FOREVER! Geeez. Its great. I swore I would never get a camera phone, but whats a girl to do when they ALL come with one?!?!? SO, I took a picture of my hubby and kid and can even do this caller picture id thing. Pretty coool!!!! Plus, I snapped a few of my kitties before I left for the weekend too! :)
Ok, gotta go watch Trace.

No comments: