Friday, March 14, 2008

Whats happening??

Hey all!!! I cant beleive it has been SO long since I last posted. Geez....Its NOT that I have been THAT busy! lol Maybe lazy is more like it! :) I even took some pictures the other day of some really cool cards that I made using our CTMH's groups random stamped paper and of course my new Cuttlebug dry embossing too. I just love that thing and how it looks when you sand some off and the color POPS with our white core paper.
I have been trying to get ready for a cropping weekend AWAY!!!! I LOVE this for lots of reasons. One, where it is--Mountains!! LOve it there. Two, its like a mini vacation, three I love the people there and always ALWAYS have a great time!!! THis is my third time going there. SO, Hopefully I will get something done this weekend and have even More pics to share on MOnday.....or Tues! lol :)

Have A Wonderful Weekend.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hello Michon,
I have been tagged and I am taggin you. I hope you don't mind! The rules are on my blog leannesscraps.blogspot.com
Leslie