Monday, November 10, 2008

Just Finished "A Page Out of Life"


So, this was one of our gifts at the Fiskateers event. Kathleen Reid the author of A Page Out of Life came and talked to us, shared about her book and then gave EVERYONE a copy!!!!! With going away this past weekend, I didnt get to read as much as I wanted to, but finally did get to finish it today. Did I like it? YES! Now, I will have to hope and wait for another one! This isnt just another scrapbooking book, this is about a bunch of woman who meet to sb and help each other out with not only their pages and art, but their LIVES! Its amazing how it all kept going. WOW! It was a nice read and I enjoyed it alot and am SO glad that I got to meet Kathleen.

Thank you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a great read, isn't it? I hope you join Kathleen and me in our Fiskateer Book Club discussion scheduled during the first week of December.

Wendy Jo
Lead Fiskateers
www.fiskateer.com