Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Summer is BUSY!

OK, so I missed posting for a while. The final days of VBS, I was REALLLLY tired and sore and just wanting to get through it. I LOVE doing it, but by the end of the week, Im DONE for. :)


Sat. I was away all day and also on Sunday.


Anyone know what a SWARM is?? If you have a cricut, you might know. Its actually just like a crop but with people that have Cricuts! lol I went to my first one in York, PA this past weekend. It was fun. Here is a picture of our group.







Sunday we went to a BIG church RODEO!!! lol Yes, I said rodeo. This church is huge on doing stuff with and for the community. SO, to kick off THEIR VBS, they had a rodeo all day on Sunday. It was HOT HOT HOT, but fun to see and I know the kids all had a great time.

This is just a general photo of the "ring"!! They had face painting, games, music and of course FOOD stands too!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Michon --

I am a CTMH consultant also and I checked out your blog. Great job.

I was wondering what church that is that had the rodeo to start VBS. We've gone to a couple Pastors' Conferences. One was in Rockwall, TX, and the other in Phoenix, AZ. Both of these churches do awesome community work. I was wondering if it was one of them.

Thanks for sharing about fibromyalgia. I have a very good friend who suffers from it also.

Blessings,
Teri S
Huntington, IN