Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring has Sprung!!

Well, at least it is trying to. It got really nice today, like 70 degrees. I even went out this afternoon/evening and did some yard work! Holy cow. lol My hubby and daughter went away, so I didnt have to make supper or be on a schedule tonight. I went out and cleaned some things up, feed the birds, looked to see what was growing already. WOW. I will probably pay for the work I did tomorrow, but I was 1/2 enjoying myself tonight! I have a few things coming up that I cant remember what they are! lol But, thats half the fun of planting, isnt it? I know must of it, there are just a few spots Im not so sure about.

Since it DID get so warm and sunny/HOT today.....I cant wait to get my hair chopped OFF!! lol If anyone knew me before, I have had really short punky type hair for a long time. Well, now I have a daughter and she wanted to do girly things with hair so I started growing mine. She got hers CUT! lol Oh well!!! lol But, I have left mine grow and decided to get at least the 10 inches needed for Locks of Love. What a COOL idea!!!!! I should have about 11 now, so I am happy with that. I figured I would get it cut by summer time, because I will NOT be able to stand it so thick and long and HOT. I also cant take such good care of it anymore either. I hope to make someone happy with it.

I can NOT wait till Sat! I have an all day crop to go to and its NEW!!!!! I hope/think I will be the only CTMH person there. This is one my friend found in the paper (well actually her hubby!) and its for Tiny Miracles---premie babies and such. Raising money for that organizatioN!!!!! We like that too! :)

No comments: