Sunday, February 24, 2008

Quiet Weekend

Nothing much exciting this weekend. I was home all weekend again! lol That wont be happening for a few months again now!! LOL I have something almost every Sat. and/or whole weekend planned for the next 2 months. We had off again on Friday because of some snow. Geeezzz, we get an inch or two of snow and there NO school anymore. But, later in the day it did start raining/freezing so I guess that was good we were NOT out in it.
I was talking about my scrap room that I some how needed more space on my table....my hubby promptly suggested that I get rid of some stuff to make room! lol That's NOT gonna happen. lol SO, he said we could get some brackets, we already had a big piece of wood, and make a shelf or two AND, this is the big thing, I will do it TODAY!!! WOW. That usually doesn't happen unless I beg, plead and yell! Lol So I cleaned most of the desk off and he put up two shelves and now I am slowly putting stuff back and trying to decide what really needs to be in reach, and what can go UP! I am also sorting and getting rid of a few things. I figure if I haven't used them at all or in a year or whatever, I probably will not use them. When I go to my weekend crop in March, there is a yard sale table. Someone else might love to have my stuff.
We went to Friendly's for ice cream sundaes last night. We hadn't done that in a long time and I was hungry for one. Man did that taste good. It took way over 1/2 hr to GET them, but they were yummy! Guess I should go finish putting my room back together and I think we need to eat supper yet to.

No comments: