Thursday, April 17, 2008

You Must check this out

Ok, so HOW many of you have seen the 'funny' guy dance on Youtube???? You know the one, that goes through a whole bunch of different music and dance moves in like SIX minutes. Well, it came in my email again today and of course I HAD to go watch it again! lol Its great!!!! SO, did you know his name? That he has a Myspace page? That he is an inspirational comedian?? Huh! Well, NOW you will know, because I have been checking out his pages and what not for the last hour or something! I have totally enjoyed it all to! :) Hopefully you will too.
First, his name is Judson Laipply. I visited his website and he of course has the dance evolution on it, but he also has parts from the speeches he gives. AWESOME!!! Im sure Jud will never come to my neck of the woods here in PA, but even IF he put a video out with his speech on it, it would be great!! SO many things rang true. WOW.
Here is just one of his sites. You can find the myspace one just by putting in his name.
http://www.lifeischange.com/

Well, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments: