Saturday, January 26, 2008

Mixed Feelings


Well, if you have been hanging around here you may remember that we were trying to sell our Jeep for a little while now, so we could buy me a van. TODAY, we finally SOLD IT!!!!

So, I should be happy, right? Well, I have mixed feeling about it. First off, when my husbands parents passed away years ago, that is when we bought it. Then, we had joined a jeep club and went "jeeping" as we call it. Mostly guided rides through Paragon Adventure park. It was usually very fun. The only bad things were if I really hurt it hurt me more and if I didnt when we started, I would when we were done! lol But it was a nice day OUT for us kinda by ourselves that didnt cost too much. The other bad thing.....NO toilets! Yup, you had to go in the woods! lol SOmetimes that was NOT fun either. lol When Kimberly came into our life, we went a few times with her too and other times they would go and I would stay home. Then it got to be too much for us. I know my husband loved driving his jeep and he will miss it, but I also know since it was lifted that he was starting to have some problems getting in and out of it too. We did not use that as a 'family' car anymore thats for sure!! It was great in the summer, with the top off and the wind in your hair and the sun on your face. Kind of like our 4 wheel motorcycle!! lol SInce we didnt ride those anymore either. SO, now we got rid of all the FUN stuff, he gets to drive my Buick!!!! LOL and I am getting a miniVAN! Who wouldve thought?? NOT me, not in a million years. We were all a little sorry to see it go, but all in all we know it was the right thing to do.

SO, goodbye Jeep.........



No comments: