Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year

Ive been thinking about coming here since the new year and what I could write, but just havent made it till now! I dont make new years resolutions....why bother? lol I have dreams, goals, things I would LIKE to see happen, but doesnt everybody? And why only on New YEars? I dont know. lol
I have a crop to go to tomorrow. FINALLY A day out of the house and away from everyone! lol Dont get me wrong, I LOVE my family, but I need my Sat. scrap day away sometimes too!!! With the new CTMH catty and all kinds of awesome new papers and stamps and toys, I cant wait to play with them all tomorrow. Well, maybe not ALL of them, but some anyway! I have another crop on the 19th then too. Except I finally get to be a CTMH vendor for this one. How awesome is that? VERY!! lol I have been going to this crop for a while now. She has a few a year and its a crop for a cure to raise monies for the cancer relay team. Its great. Last summer, Lisa Bearnson from Creative Keepsakes even came to visit her!!!! She (Lisa B.) gave us all a magazine, autographed it and talked to each one of us and let us take pics too! It was really awesome!
Well, I think I hear my pillow calling my name. I have another headache and just cant stand it anymore. Hopefully with sleep I wont fell it anymore. HOPEFULLY.

No comments: