Thursday, January 31, 2008

NOT my best day.

I dont know what is wrong with me today, but Im just NOT into it!? lol I am going away tomorrow for a weekend of scrapbooking, I do have to leave early because on Sunday I am setting up at a Home Pary Show. This is my very first time at something like this and this is a BIG one! I have NO clue if what I have is OK, how much I should show, HOW I show it?!?! UGH!!! HELP! lol SO, I guess Im just stressing out a tad bit! I realized not to long ago that the things I have been making in the last few months at meetings and such to show potential customers.....are ALL Christmas! lol So, if you want to see a really great christmas layout or some very pretty cards, I got them. Its FEB tomorrow, I dont think too many of us really want to be reminded about christmas. SO, Im trying to do some other kinds of cards. Then you think, well, I dont have THAT paper or THAT color ink or THAT stamp set!!! Whats a girl to do? lol
I am still debating how & what I want to give as a door prize too. Gift certificates are nice, but people might get more excited if they were actually getting someTHING instead. Maybe some of both? Hhhmm My friend is helping me on Sunday and Im sure I will drive her totally NUTSO till the end of the weekend!! :) I will let you know what, how it goes. Wish me luck. Cross your fingers (& toes). Pray for me.

No comments: