Sunday, January 6, 2008

Very Productive weekend

Well, I was at an all day crop yesterday and made a few cards and a 2 page layout with CTMH new Serendipity set. Man is that AWESOME! lol I will take pics later, but figured IF I waited, nothing would get done on here. lol ALSO, I think we have a buyer for our old and sitting Tahoe!! That is WAY awesome. It was like our 3rd car, and it still runs great but needed work that would could neither afford or do. SO, a friend may be buying it and her hubby is a mechanic, so no big deal for them. And they really needed another vechile. Cool, huh?

FINALLY got the christmas stuff OUT of my living room today too! WOW. Everything was basically packed up, but was waiting to go back to storage(instead of the basement). SO, we did that today. whew Hubby got a lot done yesterday and today too. He got his hard top on the Jeep so we can get that ready and get an ad in the paper to sell it.....so eventually I HOPEFULLY can buy that VAN!!! Lol Yes, that is STILL in the works. We put down a small deposit and luckily they are very nice people for letting it sit and wait for us to do our thing.

Well, thats all for now. I will take pics later of what I made yesterday and get them posted. I am very happy with how they turned out.

No comments: