Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My First day with my NEW VAN!!!!




I actually picked up the van yesterday afternoon and took a few pics quick. Which is good, because it was raining/sleeting cold YUCK all day today! So, Im liking this pretty much.....new vehicle, looks nice, comfortable, a million buttons to play with! Lol My first big MiniVAN experience.....I went to the drive thru at the bank this morning and the lady asked IF I wanted any lollipops!!!!! UGH!!! lol What, have van must have kids??? lol NO way! lol But thats ok, I let it slide once. I really do like it, it is so much easier to get in and out of and is up a little bit higher. I cant wait to go on one of my scrapping weekend road trips!! Fill up the back with stuff, use the cruise control! Oh yeah, Im there!! lol

1 comment:

RobinDiane said...

Congrats on the new van!!! I checked out your husband's blog. I learned some new slang..thank goodness I don't have to worry about music and my daughter..she is only 3 but I know it is coming in the future!
fellow fiskateer--robindiane 2953