Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentines and other small happy thoughts!

Valentines is not such a big deal around my house. We tell each other all the time that we love each other, so it is not such a big deal on that one day. We do like doing something little though. We just got my dd some candy and we all went out for dinner together. They also got me a small flower, which my wonderful dd said...another plant for you to kill mom!! Lol Think she knows? lol Some flowers just do NOT like to live in the house!! Here is a picture of my hubby and me out for our dinner taken by my daughter.

FRIDAY, we had off of school around here, so my daughter and I went to visit grandmom!! Nothing big, just some girl time out. There is always food involved and we decided to go to a local farmers market that is inside. So, lunch took a long time to get to us, but it was very good. Mom & I got Pork & saurkraut, and Kim got a hamburger! lol Then we were walking around and looking to buy a few things and also working on dessert. All of a sudden I spotted my FAVORITE all time thing......A Glazed Preztel Doughnut!!! OMG!!! I couldnt beleive it. lol I didnt think to take a picture of them and they are now GONE! Lol I tried looking for one on the web but couldnt find any that came close to what I am talking about. Its really JUST a glazed doughnut formed into a pretzel, BUT, it just tastes that much better! Lol I used to eat these when I was in like middle school and I do not find them around very often any more. Well, NOW I KNOW were to get them!!! UNfortantly they are VERY close to where my mom lives! But, that is still over 1/2 an hour from me, so I wont be going there to oftne!
ALSO....in other news...I finally bought a Cuddlebug yesterday!!!!! I have beent wanting one and trying to hold off and I just couldnt do it anymore. I had a 1/2 OFF coupon and know were to get cheap embossing folders (which is what I mainly wanted it for), so I did it. I have a Cricut, so I probably wont be using it to actually cut things out to often. I was playing with the few things it came with yesterday and had some fun but havent actually made a card on anything. When I do, I will post it!! Gotta go now...lunch with our friend and some running around.
Have a great rest of the weekend.

No comments: