Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Weekend and stuff

Well, I was very busy on Friday getting ready to go away for my weekend crop and also for the Home party show on Sunday. Whew....I was tired by the time I got to camp on Friday night! lol


I didnt even take lots of pics. I usually do, even if I never use them, I like to see where Ive been! lol I left then on Sat. night to come home so me and my bunkmates could get some sleep. Apparently I snore VERY loudly!! It was sooo hot and dry there, I dont think that helped any, plus I was trying to get a cold.


Sundays Home Party Show went pretty good. All the planning and worrying and doing and all of a sudden it was here. There were LOTS of people!!! I couldnt beleive ALL the people! Lol


My friend Sandy helped me man the stand and we handed out lots of Free older catalogs, my business card with a little 1x1 stamp and another paper with my info and CTMH mission on it. SO, my name and CTMHs products are out there. People really loved the free IdeaBOoks!!! Everyone likes free stuff, especially something you can really use!


I have some people interested in doing some sort of workshop, so that will be next on my list. I have been sick most of this week. My ears and head hurt SO bad on Monday, I didnt do anything. Its getting better though every day.

This is just a small photo of my table at the Home Party show.







No comments: