Thursday, June 21, 2007

Great News for people with Fibromyalgia

I have not gotten into my health much yet. I have whats called Fibromyalgia. IF you never heard of it, consider yourself lucky. If you have, I am sorry and will give you lots of soft interent (((hugs))).
BUT, today we had a break thru.....The FDA approved a drug for FM. It was already used for another illness, so I guess in a way that was good and easier to get it done. Studies show that it helps some so we shall see. I am SO hoping and PRAYING that the side effects are NOT worse then the condition. I will NOT be running right out to get this NEW drug, but will keep up with it and see how it goes. I can NOT imagine having something that might actually HELP me and millions of others too!
If I do this right, hopefully the link will show here! http://www.fda.gov/consumer/updates/fibromyalgia062107.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tag--you're it! Check out my blog for details!

BTW, great news for you!! I hope you can get good and drugged ;).