Saturday, June 16, 2007

Not much going on

Hey, Ok, Not much going on today. We went out for breakfast at Shady maple Smorgasborg today for Fathers day since that is what hubby wanted and they are closed on Sundays. Then we were TOO full to do anything else! lol Went for a ride in the Jeep since it was soo nice out, took a few pictures and came home. I was working on a Fathers day card for my husband....YES, if you learn Nothing else about me...Learn that I almost ALWAYS wait until the last minute!
I have been trying to add some things and some friends' blog pages to MY page and I just found out that this one called "The Wooden Porch" is even having a CONTEST!!! Im sure YOU would love to enter too, so please click on this link to do so http://thewoodenporch.blogspot.com
Now, I should be off again to go finish the card I started! If I actually finish it, and remember to talk a picture...I will TRY to figure out HOW to put the picture on here! I have been playing with all the new inks and stamps from Close to my Heart! I love this stuff!!!!!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

No comments: