Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday Evening

The end of another weekend is upon us. Did you have a good one? A nice Fathers day? Are you ready for Monday? YUCK....who is ever ready for Monday? lol This week coming up will be a very busy week for us. We start Vacation bible school. VBS for short. Ours is in the morning, which most places around here do not do. It works better for some things and is more difficult for others. We usually have a nice crowd of children and a great bunch of helpers! I am teaching 2nd graders again this year!! HA! They are fun, but they wore me OUT 2 years ago. Our theme is Son Force. Its like a spy/secret agent theme. Kinda cool.
I did finish the Fathers day card for my husband. I took a picture, but havent messed with trying to figure out HOW exactly to post it on here yet! I think I used about every CTMH alphabet set I had! It turned out nice.
My daughter is going to a career type camp this week too. She will be gone most of the day. It is at the Votech and she will learn all kinds of things. I hope she will have fun. The give them snacks and lunch and a tshirt too!!!
I will let you know tomorrow how everything went.
OH, and Tuesday, one of my friends is coming to visit me!!!!! She is just coming to visit for the day, but that OK!! I can NOT wait to see her, catch up and have some lunch!

No comments: